so far I’ve read 53 books this year. I set a goal for 60, but it doesn’t look like I’m going to make it. I’m fine with this. These are the books I want to read before the end of the year.
- Night Film (AbbyJean recommended it. So far so spooky)
- Assassination Vacation (I’m out of David Sedaris books)
- Everything is Perfect When You’re a Liar (this book is unintentionally giving me the sads)
- Serena (LC recommended this)
- House of Mirth (my favorite book)
- The Undisputed Truth (did you see Mike Tyson’s HBO special? AMAZING!)
- The Circle (I met Dave Eggers once. We had a conversation about words)
I say all this with a heavy heart knowing I’m not going to be able to read shit next year if I get into a doctoral program. Oh well, I need to let the universe know I am ready for bigger and better things and I can’t think of a better way than to get this thing that’s been looming over my head out of the way.